Wednesday, November 8, 2023

PRAYER FOR TODAY - November 8th, 2023 (Praying God's Best For Your Life)

Today is a new day and today I pray that you walk in the fullness of all that Jesus died for you to have. Today I pray that you walk in the peace of God and the power of God. I pray today that everything that you have need of that God will supply. I pray for your peace and your strength.  I pray that you experience God meeting everyone of your needs.

It is my prayer today that you walk in faith. I pray that you fear not. I pray that you're strong in the Lord and the power of His might. I pray that as you seek God that you find Him. I pray today that you hear God's voice speaking to you and I pray that you allow his words to be spoken through you. I pray today that you begin to walk in God's best for your life in Jesus' name, amen.

SCRIPTURE MEDITATION
1 Corinthians 2:9
But as it is written, Eye hath not seen, nor ear heard, neither have entered into the heart of man, the things which God hath prepared for them that love him.

1 comment:

PRAYER FOR TODAY - April 10th, 2024 (Asking God To Make His Move Now and To Show Our Enemies That They Are NOT In Control)

Father, we know that You see and know all things.   We know that You know what we are going through at every given moment of our lives.   So...