Monday, November 27, 2023

PRAYER FOR TODAY - November 27th, 2023 (Praying That God Do All That You Need Him To Do)

Today I pray that you are strong in the Lord and the power of His might.   I pray that Your joy in Him will prove to give you strength.   I pray today that as you seek God that You find Him moving, manifesting, and doing all that you need Him to do.   

 

I pray that as You surrender to God that He turns around all that has been going wrong in your life and make it right.   I pray that He heals you mentally, physically, spiritually, and emotionally.   I pray that you are everywhere whole.    

 

I pray today that God meet you at your individual point of need and I pray that you faint not in fear but that you instead walk fully in faith in Jesus' name, amen.

 

SCRIPTURE MEDITATION

Psalm 34:10

The young lions do lack, and suffer hunger: but they that seek the LORD shall not want any good thing.

No comments:

PRAYER FOR TODAY - April 10th, 2024 (Asking God To Make His Move Now and To Show Our Enemies That They Are NOT In Control)

Father, we know that You see and know all things.   We know that You know what we are going through at every given moment of our lives.   So...