Friday, November 10, 2023

PRAYER FOR TODAY - November 10th, 2023 (Praying God Bring Forth Whatever Is Needed In Your Life)

Today is a new day and today I pray that God do what only He can do for you today. I pray today that He opens up new doors for you and I pray that He takes you through those doors. I pray that as He is taking you through those doors that you walk through full of faith. I pray that you know that He is with you and that He will never leave nor forsake you. I pray that you are strong in the Lord and the power of His might and I pray that you know that all things are possible with God.

I pray today that God meet you at your point of need.  If healing is needed today, I pray that God heals you from the crown of your head to the souls of your feet. If finances are needed today, I pray they God bring forth whatever is needed to pay every bill and to have more than enough to help someone else.  If  strength is needed today, I pray that God strengthens you and shows you that in your weakness He is still strong. If peace is needed today, I bind up all the turmoil that's ruling, reigning, and prevalent in your life and I command it to go and I pray that you will have God's supernatural peace that surpasses all of your understanding in Jesus' name, amen.

SCRIPTURE MEDITATION 
Philippians 4:19 KJVBut my God shall supply all your need according to his riches in glory by Christ Jesus.

No comments:

PRAYER FOR TODAY - April 10th, 2024 (Asking God To Make His Move Now and To Show Our Enemies That They Are NOT In Control)

Father, we know that You see and know all things.   We know that You know what we are going through at every given moment of our lives.   So...