Monday, January 9, 2017

PRAYER FOR TODAY - January 9, 2017 (Seeking God, Coming To God, Asking Of God, and Waiting On God)

Father thank You for this new day in You.  Thank You for leading us, guiding us, and for directing us.   Thank You Father for going before us.  

Father Your Word says that we are to seek You, come to You, ask of You, and to wait on You and that is what we are doing right now.   Father we are seeking You and we know that You said that if we seek You, we SHALL find You.   You said in Your Word that we are to come boldly to Your throne of grace.   Thank You Father for removing the veil and for allowing us to boldly to Your throne of grace so that we can receive mercy in our time of need.    Father thank You for hearing our prayers.   For when we do not know which way to go, You have already told us to ask of You so that You can give us wisdom and direction.    Father we commit to faithfully waiting on You.

Father You are God alone and we love You.   Father we exalt You and we our hope and our trust will remain in You.    Father we ask that You strengthen us and bless us as only You can.    Continue to show us Your ways, so that we can fulfill Your call upon our lives.   

Thank You Father for all You have done and are doing in our lives in Jesus name.   Amen

SCRIPTURE MEDITATION

Jeremiah 29:13

“And ye shall seek Me, and find Me, when ye shall search for Me with all your heart.”

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Father, all praise to you. You are my strength when I am weak. I do not have to be strong all the time, and you know that. All I need to do is come to you and ask that you be with as I face a weakness or fearful situation. This morning I was weak and fearful about leaving the house for blood tests and just to shop of food. I asked for you to be with me . If I did not have your steadfast grace, I would not have been able to do what seems to be simple tasks. Thank you Lord, for knowing and understanding my weaknesses and still loving me enough to grant me your grace. In Jesus's name. Amen.

PRAYER FOR TODAY - April 10th, 2024 (Asking God To Make His Move Now and To Show Our Enemies That They Are NOT In Control)

Father, we know that You see and know all things.   We know that You know what we are going through at every given moment of our lives.   So...