Tuesday, August 5, 2014

PRAYER FOR TODAY - August 5, 2014 (Asking God To Help Our Unbelief and To Help Us Stand In The Midst of Pressure)

Father sometimes things begin to appear as though they are overwhelming.   We become so consumed with what is going on that we find it hard to pray and hard to trust that Your promises are going to come to pass in our lives.   We believe for friends, family members, and even strangers.  Yet, we find it hard sometimes to believe for ourselves.  Today Father we ask that you help our unbelief.   Help us to stand in the midst of the pressure.   To move against opposition.  To believe in spite of how it looks.   Help us Lord.   We need You.  

Today we cast every yoke of bondage on You.  Today we release it all.  Today we surrender our hearts, minds, and lives completely and totally to You in Jesus name.  Amen

7 comments:

Anonymous said...

Today, I pray for my daughter who lost her job more than a month ago. She is a single mum with two teenagers. It is hard to find a job during summer because companies hire students. Her finances are becoming very low. I help her to the best of my capacities but I do not have a lot to spare being retired for a long time. Lord, please open doors of opportunity for my daughter and find her a good job to match her talents. I ask you in the name of your beloved son Jesus. Thank you Lord.

Anonymous said...

Thank You Jesus. I needed to see this today as I have been discouraged about some of the things I am supposed to attain at work and I am not getting the goals that are set. Thank You that You are in control of that and help me not be depressed about it, but leave it with You. Thank You.

Unknown said...

In Agreement,Amen.

Unknown said...

Amen.

Anonymous said...

thank you father,because you know i have had a lost feeling in me about my health and money.i have prayed many times about both.it was feeling as you didn't hear me.father i lay them at your feet ,and ask for your strength,in Jesus
name amen

Anonymous said...

thank you father for today you have been so good for the past few weeks i been so upset because of situations in my life but despite, but because of your love i have been able to get through the days thank you Jesus amen

Anonymous said...

Amen

PRAYER FOR TODAY - April 10th, 2024 (Asking God To Make His Move Now and To Show Our Enemies That They Are NOT In Control)

Father, we know that You see and know all things.   We know that You know what we are going through at every given moment of our lives.   So...