Monday, August 4, 2014

PRAYER FOR TODAY - August 4, 2014 (Asking God To Hear Our Call and To Meet Our Needs)

Father You said when we are weak, YOU are strong.   You said to call on  YOU and YOU will answer.   Father YOU said that YOU know the things we have need of and that YOU are faithful and just to provide us with them.   Father YOU said to trust and to believe YOU.  

Today we come before you asking that you be our strength in all the areas where we feel weak today.   We are calling on You Father and asking You to hear our call and to answer our prayer.   Father You see us and You know our needs.  Father we ask that You meet us at our point of need today.   Heal our bodies, give us peace, and bring forth the provision that is needed.   Father our trust, hope, and belief are all in  you.   We believe that You are Jehovah Jireh, our Provider and we ask that as we walk in obedience to Your Word, that You meet our needs.   Father thank You for hearing our prayer and for manifesting Your blessings in Jesus name.   Amen. 

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Pray for me that my lines up with God word and will and I in the plans he has for my life thank you

Anonymous said...

Father God I ask and agree with u for the healing in the bodies of all those in my family who are sick. You said by your stripes we are healed. I thank u father for never leaving us nor forsaking us and for blessing us always. In Jesus name I pray, Amen.

Anonymous said...

Father i com in agreement with your word right now. I believe in Jesus name that your healing hands will be upon those in my family that despratly need your touch right now. God i know with you all things are possible and i know and believe your word when you say you will never leave or forsake us in our time of need. And Father i am so thankful for all you have blessed me with . I know you are working and my trust is in you. I love you Father. In Jesus name i pray ...Amen

PRAYER FOR TODAY - April 10th, 2024 (Asking God To Make His Move Now and To Show Our Enemies That They Are NOT In Control)

Father, we know that You see and know all things.   We know that You know what we are going through at every given moment of our lives.   So...