Father forgive us. Forgive us for the times where we have failed to walk in faith. Forgive us for allowing fear to override our faith. Father you told us to fear not and yet we still continue to walk in fear at times. Father help us. Help us to not give in to fear.
Today we come before You asking You to strengthen us and we ask that You give us knowledge, peace, and understanding. Help us to know that You are near. Help us to understand that You are working everything together for our good and Your glory. Help us to walk in Your peace no matter what we are going through in life.
Father there is none like You. There is no one and nothing that compares to You. Today we surrender all. Every hurt, every pain, every thought, and every desire, we give it all to You and we ask that You take care of it all. Help us to stay in Your will. Help us as only You can in Jesus name, amen.
SCRIPTURE MEDITATION
Psalm 56:3-4
"When I am afraid, I put my trust in You. In God, whose word I praise—in God I trust and am not afraid. What can mere mortals do to me?"
No comments:
Post a Comment