Saturday, March 2, 2024

PRAYER FOR TODAY - March 2nd, 2024 (Asking God To Help Us To Stand and To Stay Strong In Him)

Father, You are faithful and today we ask for forgiveness in those area where we have been faithless.   Forgive us Father for not having faith in what You said that You would do.    

 

Father, we know that You are not a man and You cannot lie.   Father, forgive us for allowing fear and doubt to rise up in our hearts and minds and impact the decisions we are making concerning trusting You and Your Word. 

 

Father, we need You.  We know without doubt that we can't make it without You.   Help us Lord.   Help us to do all that You have called us to do.   Help us to stand and to stay strong in You.   Father, we know that You said in our weakness, You are strong and we need Your strength today in Jesus' name, amen.   

 

SCRIPTURE MEDITATION

2 Corinthians 12:9

King James Version

And he said unto me, My grace is sufficient for thee: for my strength is made perfect in weakness. Most gladly therefore will I rather glory in my infirmities, that the power of Christ may rest upon me.

 

 

This is my prayer for you and your family and for me and my family as well. 

R. Lynn Moore, Daily Moments With God

 

Be sure to join me on these venues!

www.DailyMomentsWithGod.blogspot.com

www.DailyMomentsWithGodPrayer.blogspot.com

www.TikTok.com/@DailyMomentsWithGod 

www.Facebook.com/RLynnMooreDailyMomentsWithGod

 

No comments:

PRAYER FOR TODAY - April 10th, 2024 (Asking God To Make His Move Now and To Show Our Enemies That They Are NOT In Control)

Father, we know that You see and know all things.   We know that You know what we are going through at every given moment of our lives.   So...