Saturday, January 23, 2016

PRAYER FOR TODAY - January 23, 2016 (Thanking God For Loving Us and For Keeping Us Safe In Every Encounter We Will Ever Experience In Life)

Father thank You for Your promises.  Thank You for Your strength.  Father it is only by your love, grace, and mercy that we live and have our being.   Right now Father we ask that You lead us, guide us, and strengthen us.   Father You know all and You see all.  Father it is in You that we can do all things.    Thank You for loving us and for preparing us and for keeping us safe in every encounter we will ever experience here on earth.
   
Father there is nothing (no thing) that is too hard for You.   Father You are all seeing and all knowing.   You know our every need even before it is revealed to us.   Therefore, Father we know that You have already made a way. 

Father thank You for sending Your Son to die for us on the cross.   Father You didn’t have to do that but You did.   You made the ultimate sacrifice for us.   Now Father we surrender all.  We let go of our way of thinking and of our way of doing things to do things Your way.   Help us Father.   If there are areas where we are weak, we ask that you strengthen us.   We ask that You lead, guide, and direct our footsteps.   We ask that You show us “Your ways” so that we can do things “Your way” in Jesus name … amen.  

Proverbs 21:31
The horse [is] prepared against the day of battle: but safety [is] of the LORD.

1 comment:

forgiven and free said...

Lord I am praying on agreement, my will is fail able. But I am trusting your plan for my life. .lord I surrender my fears.. lord I surrender my pain. Lord Jesus please forgive me and protect me from myself. .. I ask for your forgiveness and grace. Lord please let your will be done.. I ask that you stir "his" heart to seek you. Give me strength cause I am weak! I give you the glory you all the praise in Jesus name amen. AMEN.

PRAYER FOR TODAY - April 10th, 2024 (Asking God To Make His Move Now and To Show Our Enemies That They Are NOT In Control)

Father, we know that You see and know all things.   We know that You know what we are going through at every given moment of our lives.   So...