Tuesday, February 11, 2014

PRAYER FOCUS FROM "LYNDA"



I am in need of prayer to help find a way to move to a different place to live..I know God will help me find this way, my knees are giving out, due to being over weight..I guess I'm asking for prayer for this help..doesn't matter how difficult this upward climb will be..with Jesus at my side I can do this..in Jesus' name I pray...amen

DAILY MOMENTS WITH GOD PRAYER
Father thank you for Lynda.  Thank you for moving and manifesting in her life right now.  Father she needs you.  She needs you to open up doors for her to have a new place to live.  Father help her as only you can.   Father strengthen her body and help her to lose the weight that she needs to lose.   Father show her favor in all areas in Jesus name.   Amen.   

Daily Moments With God Prayer If you would like to submit a prayer request. Please submit via online form on the Daily Moments With God Website. You may access the form by clicking the following link .... http://www.dailymomentswithgod.com/prayer.html

No comments:

PRAYER FOR TODAY - April 10th, 2024 (Asking God To Make His Move Now and To Show Our Enemies That They Are NOT In Control)

Father, we know that You see and know all things.   We know that You know what we are going through at every given moment of our lives.   So...