Tuesday, February 11, 2014

PRAYER FOCUS FOR "SHERRY"

Before I enter my prayer request, my testimony precludes it evidentially. I have HCV and it kill ed my liver after 20 years which led to liver cancer. I had a transplant 3 years ago and my new liver is functioning great. However, the hepatitis antibody is still present in my body. I am currently taking a new trial drug that is working, and as of now there is no detection of the virus. Thank you Jesus. I am asking for a multitude of prayers in the mighty name of Jesus that at the end of the trial and for the rest of my life that I stay HCV free. I also pray for continued good health and no more danger to my life. Please pray this for me, because I have a second journey to take in this life to do God's will. Thank you and bless you too. 

DAILY MOMENTS WITH GOD PRAYER
Father thank you.  Thank you for what you have already done and what you are about to do.   Father you don't have do any work.   So right now we ask that you move and manifest in an for Sherry like never before.   Father you are Jehovah Rapha.  The Lord God that heals.   Father Jesus took stripes on His back for her healing.   So right here and right now ... we ask you Father to intervene.   Seal her testimony again.    Father we praise and thank you for what you have already done and we ask that YOU Father complete the process in Jesus name.   Amen.   


 Daily Moments With God Prayer If you would like to submit a prayer request. Please submit via online form on the Daily Moments With God Website. You may access the form by clicking the following link .... http://www.dailymomentswithgod.com/prayer.html

No comments:

PRAYER FOR TODAY - April 10th, 2024 (Asking God To Make His Move Now and To Show Our Enemies That They Are NOT In Control)

Father, we know that You see and know all things.   We know that You know what we are going through at every given moment of our lives.   So...