Tuesday, February 11, 2014

PRAYER FOCUS FROM "KERRYANN"


Please pray for my 16 year old son. He is having a hard time with the fact that his dad and I are separated and we don't know what God has in store for this marriage. WE want to trust Him for restoration but honestly don't know how.  My son is displaying anger through hitting walls and just recently has gotten physical with me. His dad tries to tell him that God will forgive mistakes so don't be too hard on himself. He cries, he prays, he is frustrated and wants to give up on God. I've been encouraging him in the Lord as much as I can but he wonders why God hasn't fixed his family yet. He now shuts me out. Its been 7 months since my husband left but im standing for restoration. Today, my heart hurts that my precious boy is caught in the middle of Satan's plan and sin. Please pray for him. And keep my marriage in your prayers as well.

DAILY MOMENTS WITH GOD PRAYER
Father we lift up Kerryann and her son before you right now.  Father this is your family.  The family that you brought together.   Help them Father.   Heal them.   Heal this marriage.   Heal this home.  Father we pray angels of protection around her son right now.  Father protect him from the attacks of the enemy.   Heal his hurt and heal his heart.   Father show him that you are in control.  Father help him to understand what his family is experiencing.  Do what only you can to bring complete and total restoration to this household in Jesus name.  Amen.   
 
 
Daily Moments With God Prayer If you would like to submit a prayer request. Please submit via online form on the Daily Moments With God Website. You may access the form by clicking the following link .... http://www.dailymomentswithgod.com/prayer.html

No comments:

PRAYER FOR TODAY - April 10th, 2024 (Asking God To Make His Move Now and To Show Our Enemies That They Are NOT In Control)

Father, we know that You see and know all things.   We know that You know what we are going through at every given moment of our lives.   So...