Father thank you for the covering of the blood. Thank you for your word is true. Father you are God and you are God alone. Father today I plead your blood over our Daily Moments With God family. Over their lives, over their jobs, over their children, over their grandchildren, over their purpose, and over their call. Father I plead the blood over everything that concerns them.
Father you said in your word that there is power in the blood of Jesus. Father we know and we recognize ... where the blood is ... the devil has no access. We thank you for the passover based on the blood. Where those things that to come against us ... must pass over us .... because of the blood covenant.
Father I ask that you cover and keep your people today. Father I pray that they find comfort in your word and in your promises. Use them Daddy. Bless them Father. Manifest your love in, through, and for them. In Jesus name I do pray. Amen.
Daily Moments With God Prayer is an online prayer ministry that is connected to the online ministry of Daily Moments With God which is ministered/written by R. Lynn Moore, author of "Spending Daily Moments With God” and “Shattering The Glass Of Fear and Walking Fully In Faith". You can visit the online ministry at www.DailyMomentsWithGod.blogspot.com or on Facebook at facebook.com/RLynnMooreDailyMomentsWithGod. I am praying that each moment of your day is blessed in Him.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
PRAYER FOR TODAY- September 28, 2026 (Asking God To Lead, Guide, and Direct Our Footsteps So We Won't Have To Keep Making Mid-Course Corrections)
Thank You Father. Thank You for this new day. Thank You for bringing us into this new day with You. Father You are God alone. You are our s...
-
Father this is the day that You have made and we shall rejoice and be glad in it. Father today we will make our boast in You. It's ...
-
Father thank You for a new day. Thank you for moving and manifesting today. Father You are God alone. You are our source and Yo...
-
Father thank You. Thank You for Your Word. Thank You for Your power. Thank You for Your presence. Father we love you and we thank You...
No comments:
Post a Comment