Friday, July 7, 2017

PRAYER FOR TODAY - July 7, 2017 (Asking God To Heal Us, Deliver Us, and To Strengthen Us)

Father we believe You.   We believe that Your Word is true.   Father You said that if we are willing and obedient, we shall eat the good of the land.   Father You said that You are the Lord God that heals us.   Father You said that You know the things we have need of and that You are faithful and just to provide us with those things.   Father You said that we are to follow you.   Father these are Your Words and Father we take You at Your Word.  

Right now Father there are those of us who need healing and we ask that You heal us now.   Father there are those of us who need provision and we ask that You meet every need now.   Father there are those of us who don't know which way to go and we ask that You lead, guide, and direct our every footstep.  

Help us Father.   Heal us and deliver us as only You can.   Father we know Your Word says that in our weakness, You are strong.   Father we ask that You strengthen us right now.   Help us Father to fulfill Your will in the earth in Jesus name.   Amen

SCRIPTURE MEDITATION 

Psalm 18:2

King James Version (KJV)

The Lord is my rock, and my fortress, and my deliverer; my God, my strength, in whom I will trust; my buckler, and the horn of my salvation, and my high tower.

No comments:

PRAYER FOR TODAY - April 10th, 2024 (Asking God To Make His Move Now and To Show Our Enemies That They Are NOT In Control)

Father, we know that You see and know all things.   We know that You know what we are going through at every given moment of our lives.   So...