Monday, March 20, 2017

PRAYER FOR TODAY - March 20, 2017 (Thanking God For All He Has Done and Asking Him To Help Us Be Lights That Shine Bright For His Kingdom)

Father this is the day that You have made and we will rejoice and be glad in it.   Father today we will make our boast of You.   We will tell others how good You are and how You have moved and manifested in our lives.   Father if there are areas in our lives where we are still waiting for your manifestation, we will be still and know that You are God.  

Father thank You.  Thank You for Your love, Your peace, Your power, Your protection, and Your provision.   Thank You for always making a way where there appeared to be no way.   Father thank You for comforting us in the midst of pains we experience in life.   Father thank  You for never leaving nor forsaking us.  

Father we know that You see it all.   You see everything that is happening in our lives right now.   Not only do You see our present, You also see our future.   Father You said in Your Word that You know the things that You have prepared for us and those things will give us a hope, a future, and an expected end.   Thank You Father for already making a way.   Thank You for Your divine deliverance.   

Help us Father to be lights that shine brightly for Your Kingdom.   Father it is our desire to represent You well.   It is our desire to tell this lost and hurting generation about Your love and Your power.    Father we ask that You give us the words to say that will encourage the people that You have set in our circle of influence.   Words that will help them see You and know You better in Jesus name ... Amen.

SCRIPTURE MEDITATION

1 Thessalonians 5:11-13

 King James Version (KJV)

11 Wherefore comfort yourselves together, and edify one another, even as also ye do.
12 And we beseech you, brethren, to know them which labour among you, and are over you in the Lord, and admonish you;
13 And to esteem them very highly in love for their work's sake. And be at peace among yourselves.

2 comments:

Unknown said...

Amen Father as I set out on the next chapter of my life. Lord be for me what I can't be for myself. I need you everyday, minute and hour. As I leave the comfort of what I know to embark on what I don't know but you do. Your word says you will be with me. You are my compass,strength and guidance as well as my provider. Lord I have no fear as long as I abide in you and you in me. The next 45 days in South Africa. Will be just what you have for me and I thank you for the opportunity to go and worship with people I have never met before but you know each and everyone of them. I place my family here that I am leaving, myself and all the people I meet along the way in your cable hands. Bless us all and we will be sure to give you all the glory. Be it is yours. In the name of Jesus amen.

Unknown said...

Lord we will keep trusting in you.

PRAYER FOR TODAY - April 10th, 2024 (Asking God To Make His Move Now and To Show Our Enemies That They Are NOT In Control)

Father, we know that You see and know all things.   We know that You know what we are going through at every given moment of our lives.   So...