Sunday, May 8, 2016

PRAYER FOR TODAY - May 8, 2016 (Thanking God For All He Has Done and Praying For Divine Deliverance From The Hurt and Pain Of The Past and Present)

Father thank You.  Thank You for this new day to celebrate who You are in the earth.   Father we love You, worship You, and praise You.   Father You are God alone.   Thank You for all You have done and are doing in and through our lives.     Father our faith, hope, and trust are all in You.  There is no one and nothing that can ever compare to who You are.

Right now Father we pray that the power of Your love flow freely throughout the earth.    Father we pray that people see, know, and understand that You are real.   Father right now we ask that You heal their pain.   Father we pray for divine deliverance to take place in their lives.   Father deliver them from the hurt and pain of their past and their present.   Father they need You.   They need to begin again in You right now.   Father we pray that as their lives line up with Your Word that You strengthen and restore them.   Father let them see who they are in You.

Father thank You for opening up doors on every side in their lives.   Thank You for doors of peace, power, healing, and provision.   Thank You for leading, guiding, and directing their footsteps.   Father You are faithful and we thank You for allowing our lives to be used as Your lights in the earth so that others can see, know, and understand that You are real.  

Thank You again Father for all You have done and are doing in and through our lives and the lives of others in Jesus name ... Amen.

SCRIPTURE MEDITATION 
 Psalm 100:4
King James Version
Enter into his gates with thanksgiving, and into his courts with praise: be thankful unto him, and bless his name.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

I am in agreement with every word of this prayer.
Father I thank You for sending Your Son, Christ Jesus, to defeat everything the devil set as a trap to harm me and my family. I thank You for defeating sin and death through the flesh of Your Son. I thank You for sending Your Holy Spirit to dwell within us. I give You praise and glory for filling us with love, peace, patience, kindness, goodness, gentleness,faithfulness and self control.
I pray that my husband, children and I walk in the Spirit knowing who we are to You. I thank You for Your grace and mercy. I pray You give us wisdom and strength to do Your Will on earth as it is in Heaven.
I give You praise and glory for each and every day You give Me and my family to be vessels for Your purpose.
In the name of Christ Jesus I pray, amen.

PRAYER FOR TODAY - April 10th, 2024 (Asking God To Make His Move Now and To Show Our Enemies That They Are NOT In Control)

Father, we know that You see and know all things.   We know that You know what we are going through at every given moment of our lives.   So...