Monday, May 23, 2016

PRAYER FOR TODAY - May 23, 2016 (Surrendering Everything In Our Lives To God and Trusting Him To Take Care Of It All)

Father we love You, exalt You, and we lift You up.   Father You know all and see all and You can do all things.   Right now Father we surrender everything in our lives unto You.   We surrender our lives, our families, our jobs, our bills, and everything else to You.   For truly Father there are so many things that we don't understand in life but we know that You are our Creator and You know all things.
 
Right now Father we ask that You give us understanding and peace in those situations that are beyond our control.   Father where there is sickness, we pray for divine healing.   Father where there is lack, we pray for sufficiency for You are our all sufficient God.   Father where there is hurt and pain, we bind it up and we cast it out and we pray that You heal us, strengthen us, and restore the joy of our salvation.  

Father You see it all.   You see every intricate detail of our lives and we ask that You help us to not give up and to not give in.   Father help us to stand strong in Your will and Your Word.   Father we need You and  we surrender it all to You and we trust You do do what only You can  in Jesus name ... Amen.  

SCRIPTURE MEDITATION 
Jeremiah 32:27
King James Version
Behold, I am the LORD, the God of all flesh: is there any thing too hard for me?

1 comment:

Vita said...

Pray for me for me for strength and healing from a broken heart! Pray Gods covering over my mind! And they he will reveal to me all the lies and the secrets! Just feel so lost and confused! Please pray the pain and hurt will stop! Pray for my friend that God will touch his heart to do the right thing! I pray Gods will in my life! I can't even seem to pray or read his word I need his perfect peace right now!!! In Jesus name!

PRAYER FOR TODAY - April 10th, 2024 (Asking God To Make His Move Now and To Show Our Enemies That They Are NOT In Control)

Father, we know that You see and know all things.   We know that You know what we are going through at every given moment of our lives.   So...