Friday, January 9, 2015

PRAYER FOR TODAY - January 9, 2015 (Praying Knowing That God Is Our Never Ending Supply)



Father … You are God.  You know all and You see all.  Father You are all seeing, all knowing, and all powerful.  Father we need You now.  Father we need You to move in our lives like never before.   Father Your Word says that You are the God that heals.   Father we ask that Your healing power flow.   Flow in and through the lives of Your people.   Strengthen them and heal them.  Deliver them.   Father cause Your anointing and Your power to rest upon them.    Father deliver them.    As they surrender their hurt and their pain to You, please heal the emptiness that they may feel inside.   Father we know that You are not only our source, You are our resource.    You are our never ending supply.   Right now Father we ask that You meet every need.   Father where Your people need jobs, I ask that You open up doors of opportunity in their lives.   Father where they need financial increase, I ask that You bring forth provision from the north, south, east, and west.   Father where they need peace, Father I ask that You give them the peace that surpasses their understanding.   Father do in them, through them, and for them, what only You can in Jesus name Amen.

2 comments:

carolyn middleton said...

Father in Ur name I ask for Ur financial blessings to be stowed upon me right now . I really need u in my life right now don't know whether I'm coming or going. Father I feel so alone My. Family and my friends can't help me u need u now Lord . Please take care of me so I can be able to take care of my family. Amen

Anonymous said...

Amen!

PRAYER FOR TODAY - April 10th, 2024 (Asking God To Make His Move Now and To Show Our Enemies That They Are NOT In Control)

Father, we know that You see and know all things.   We know that You know what we are going through at every given moment of our lives.   So...