Wednesday, January 9, 2013

PRAYER FOR TODAY - January 9, 2012 (Binding and Loosing Strongholds and Releasing God's Blessings)

Father thank you for your word.  Thank you for your wisdom.   Thank you Daddy for these your people.    Our Daily Moments With God family.    Father I ask that you move in their lives like never before.    Father I bind up every stronghold that has been hindering them from moving forward with your plan and your purpose for their lives.   Father the stronghold of fear.   The stronghold of lack.    The stronghold of unhealthy relationships.   Father whatever it is ... Father I bind it up and cast it down now.    Father you said in your word ... whatsoever I bind on earth is bound in heaven.   Thank you Daddy.   Now Daddy I loose who you are in their lives.   I loose faith, I loose peace, I loose healing, I loose joy, I loose wisdom, I loose provision ... whatever it is they have need of Daddy that is in line with your word and your will ... I loose it now.    I thank you Father for supernaturally manifesting in their lives.     Again Daddy you said whatsoever I loose on earth, it is loosed in heaven.   Thank you for manifesting now for our Daily Moments with God family like never before in Jesus name.   Amen.   

No comments:

PRAYER FOR TODAY - April 10th, 2024 (Asking God To Make His Move Now and To Show Our Enemies That They Are NOT In Control)

Father, we know that You see and know all things.   We know that You know what we are going through at every given moment of our lives.   So...