Tuesday, January 1, 2013

PRAYER FOR TODAY - January 1, 2013 (Asking God To Take Our Daily Moments With God Family To New Levels)

Father I thank you for our Daily Moments With God family. I thank you for the word and the wisdom that resides on the inside of each person.  Father I ask that you take them to new levels in you this year. Father I thank you that you are more than enough for whatever needs they have in their lives. Father I ask that you b...ring forth jobs, that send forth finances, that you heal sick bodies, and that you honor their faith. Whatever the need Daddy ... I ask that you supply it now in Jesus name. Father I plead the blood of Jesus over their lives, their homes, their jobs, their cars, and anything and anyone else that concerns them. Father cover them with your love. Let them experience the manifestation of your word like never before. Let 2013 be a year of manifestation for these your people. As they honor you Daddy .... honor them with the manifestion of your word. In Jesus name I do pray. Amen and Amen!!!!!

No comments:

PRAYER FOR TODAY - April 10th, 2024 (Asking God To Make His Move Now and To Show Our Enemies That They Are NOT In Control)

Father, we know that You see and know all things.   We know that You know what we are going through at every given moment of our lives.   So...