Wednesday, December 19, 2012

PRAYER FOR TODAY - December 19, 2012 (Prayer For Marriages)

This prayer is for our Daily Moments With God family members that are married. I keep hearing ... "marriages". So right now I lift up all of our Daily Moments With God marriages before you Father. Every marriage that is a part of this ministry.  Whether it be those who are a part of the Facebook page or those who visit this website.   Father I speak peace. I speak power. I speak increase. I speak love. I speak joy. I speak unity. Father I speak provision ... I speak strength ... I speak determination. I speak focus ... I speak faithfulness. Father I lift up every marriage that is a part of our Daily Moments With God family and I ask you to move in them, for them, and through them like never before. For you said what you have brought together ... let no man put asunder. The word asunder means to divide or put in pieces. So Father, I thank you for unity and wholeness in marriages today. I thank you for a refreshing taking place in marriages today. Father I pray that each marriage that is a part of our Daily Moments With God family will be a representation of who you are. For you Daddy are love. Let the marriages be filled with love today and every day in Jesus name I do pray. Amen and Amen.....

No comments:

PRAYER FOR TODAY - April 10th, 2024 (Asking God To Make His Move Now and To Show Our Enemies That They Are NOT In Control)

Father, we know that You see and know all things.   We know that You know what we are going through at every given moment of our lives.   So...