Wednesday, September 7, 2011

TESTIMONY OF GOD'S GOODNESS .....

Anonymous said........




It certaintly doesn't feel good when you are in the "pressure cooker" of life. But if you just STAND and HOLD onto GOD's Unchanging HAND(no matter how long it takes), HE WILL WORK IT OUT!!!  I am not much of a talker but God has been so GOOD to me that I can't keep it to myself. My latter days are much better than the former ones. Today is my birthday and it is the best one that I have ever had. I have been BLESSED with Family and Awesome Friends. I received at least eight phone calls today!!! (one was five minutes ago as I was writing this). My best friend from elementary and high school called. Two close friends from college called. My close friends that I met after college called. Another close friend took me out to lunch and a movie. My family blessed me the weekend. I received cards, notes and gifts in the mail. Those were icing on the cake. A card/phone call meant the world to me...just knowing that someone was thinking about me and I had/was making a difference in their lives (I didn't even know that I had made a difference in their lives). My friends don't know how much they have made a difference in my life and how BLESSED I am to have them as my friends!!! The funny thing about this is we may not talk to each other on the phone for a couple of months, a year or two, but we just pick back up where we left off. Most importantly, we keep each other and our families lifted up in prayer. I am so thankful to GOD for putting these people in my life. I am a better person because of them. Today has been surreal to me and I am still basking in God's Glory. Thank you GOD for all that you have done for me. Let me be the woman that you have designed me to be!!!


Posted as response on  http://www.dailymomentswithgod.blogspot.com/ 9/6/11 by Anonymous.    

No comments:

PRAYER FOR TODAY - April 10th, 2024 (Asking God To Make His Move Now and To Show Our Enemies That They Are NOT In Control)

Father, we know that You see and know all things.   We know that You know what we are going through at every given moment of our lives.   So...