Saturday, September 10, 2011

PRAYER FOCUS - Trust

Do you really trust Him?   You say you do....but do you really?   Let's pray together for "trust".   That we as God's people will know Him and what He has done.   That we as His people will trust Him to be who He is.    Trust and commitment are gained through knowledge.   So let's pray that people will get to know Him.   In getting to know Him ...the will grow to "trust" Him.


SCRIPTURE REFERENCES

Psalm 4:8
In peace I will both lie down and sleep, for You, Lord, alone make me dwell in safety and confident trust.
Psalm 28:7
The Lord is my Strength and my [impenetrable] Shield; my heart trusts in, relies on, and confidently leans on Him, and I am helped; therefore my heart greatly rejoices, and with my song will I praise Him.
Proverbs 3:5
Lean on, trust in, and be confident in the Lord with all your heart and mind and do not rely on your own insight or understanding.
2 Samuel 22:31
As for God, His way is perfect; the word of the Lord is tried. He is a Shield to all those who trust and take refuge in Him.

No comments:

PRAYER FOR TODAY - April 10th, 2024 (Asking God To Make His Move Now and To Show Our Enemies That They Are NOT In Control)

Father, we know that You see and know all things.   We know that You know what we are going through at every given moment of our lives.   So...