Tuesday, February 27, 2024

PRAYER FOR TODAY - February 27, 2024 (Asking God To Be Our Strength So That We Can Endure Until We See The Manifestation Of His Promises)

Father, we know that You are God.   We know that You are our source and our resource.   Everything we need is found in You.   So now Father we ask that You meet us at our individual points of need.   

 

Father, where healing is needed, we ask that You show Yourself as Jehovah-Rapha, our Healer.   We ask that You heal us from the crown of our head to the soles of our feet.   We ask that You do what You said and take sickness and disease from the midst of us.   

 

Father, You said in our weakness, You are strong.   So now Father we ask that You show Yourself strong in those areas where we have proven to be weak.   Father,  help us in those areas where we have felt like giving up.   Be our strength so that we can endure until we see the manifestation of Your promises in our lives. 

 

Father, we know that we are nothing and can do nothing without You.   So Father, right here and right now, we surrender all and we ask that You help us with it all in Jesus' name, amen. 

 

SCRIPTURE MEDITATION

Galatians 2:20

King James Version

I am crucified with Christ: nevertheless I live; yet not I, but Christ liveth in me: and the life which I now live in the flesh I live by the faith of the Son of God, who loved me, and gave 

Himself for me.

 

 

 

This is my prayer for you and your family and for me and my family as well. 

 R. Lynn Moore, Daily Moments With God

 

Be sure to join me on these venues!

www.DailyMomentsWithGod.blogspot.com

www.DailyMomentsWithGodPrayer.blogspot.com

www.TikTok.com/@DailyMomentsWithGod 

www.Facebook.com/RLynnMooreDailyMomentsWithGod

 

No comments:

PRAYER FOR TODAY - April 10th, 2024 (Asking God To Make His Move Now and To Show Our Enemies That They Are NOT In Control)

Father, we know that You see and know all things.   We know that You know what we are going through at every given moment of our lives.   So...