Monday, December 31, 2018

PRAYER FOR TODAY - December 31, 2018 (Praying That You Cross The Threshold From 2018 to 2019 With Confidence - Knowing That God Is With You)

Today I pray that the fire of God will be ignited or reignited in you.   I pray that as you step into 2019, that you step in knowing that God is with you.   I pray that you know that He will never leave you and He will never forsake you.   I pray that the peace of God is resident in you and I pray that you know that the power of God is at work in you and for you.   I pray that the blood of Jesus covers you and keeps you and I pray that the Word of God leads and direct you.   

Today I pray that as you cross the threshold into 2019, that you cross it with confidence knowing that you belong to God.   I pray that you walk in faith and cast down all fear.   I pray that you realize that the angels of God are surrounding you, shielding you, and protecting you.   I pray that the joy of the Lord will rise up in you and that you will no longer be overtaken by sadness or depression.   


Today is a new day and God has chosen you to be His representative here in the earth.   I pray that you will represent Him well this year and every year hereafter.   I pray that those whom He has chosen to place in your circle of influence will see, hear, and know that your trust is in God.   I pray that the power, peace, provision, love, and joy of God that is resident in you will overflow to those around you in Jesus name ... Amen.

SCRIPTURE MEDITATION 

Deuteronomy 7:9 

King James Version (KJV)

Know therefore that the Lord thy God, He is God, the faithful God, which keepeth covenant and mercy with them that love Him and keep His commandments to a thousand generations;

No comments:

PRAYER FOR TODAY - April 10th, 2024 (Asking God To Make His Move Now and To Show Our Enemies That They Are NOT In Control)

Father, we know that You see and know all things.   We know that You know what we are going through at every given moment of our lives.   So...