Tuesday, January 23, 2018

PRAYER FOR TODAY - January 23, 2018 (Surrendering All and Inviting God Into Every Situation That Concerns Us In Life)

Thank You Father for this new day in You.   Thank You for leading us, guiding us, and for directing us in You.   Father thank You for instructing us.   Father we need You.  You are the very air that we breathe.   Right now Father we ask that You help us and that You heal us.    

Father we surrender all.   Father we invite You in.   We invite you into our hearts, our minds, our homes, our churches, our relationships, our workplace, our cars, and everywhere else we are in life.    Father we recognize our need for You and there is no place we want to be without You.   So Father we ask that You enter in and direct us in every area of our lives. 

Help us Father.   Heal us now.   Father we ask that You deliver us now.   We need You.   Father please make a way where there appears to be no other way.   We ask that You honor Your Word in our lives.   For Your Word says that if we are willing and obedient, we shall eat the good of the land.   Father we ask that You do what only You can in Jesus name ... Amen.     

SCRIPTURE MEDITATION 
Make me know Your ways, O LORD; Teach me Your paths. Lead me in Your truth and teach me, For You are the God of my salvation; For You I wait all the day.


Let me hear Your lovingkindness in the morning; For I trust in You; Teach me the way in which I should walk; For to You I lift up my soul.

No comments:

PRAYER FOR TODAY - April 10th, 2024 (Asking God To Make His Move Now and To Show Our Enemies That They Are NOT In Control)

Father, we know that You see and know all things.   We know that You know what we are going through at every given moment of our lives.   So...