Friday, November 18, 2016

PRAYER FOR TODAY - November 18, 2016 (Asking God To Help Us Let Go Of Any and All Bitterness, Anger, and Strife)

Father, You are amazing.   You are God alone.   You are the one and only TRUE God.   Thank You Father for all that You have done and are doing in and through our lives.   Right now Father we come to You with a heart of thanksgiving.  Father we may not know what is going to happen next in our lives but we do know that You know all things.   Father You know the beginning to the end.   You know our past, our present, and our future and we thank You Father for doing what You already know is needed in our lives.

Right now Father we ask that You purify our hearts.   Help us to Father to let go of any and all hurt, bitterness, anger, and strife.   Father it is our desire to please You.  We want to please You with our actions, attitudes, and thoughts.   Father we want to keep our minds stayed on you.  

Thank You Father for the power of the blood.  Right now we plead the blood of Jesus over our hearts and minds.   Father we plead the blood over our children, grandchildren, families, churches, homes, jobs, and whatever else and whomever else You have placed in our lives.    Thank You Father for covering and for keeping us in Jesus name ... amen.  

SCRIPTURE MEDITATIONPsalm 19:12-14
12 Who can understand his errors? cleanse thou me from secret faults.
13 Keep back thy servant also from presumptuous sins; let them not have dominion over me: then shall I be upright, and I shall be innocent from the great transgression.
14 Let the words of my mouth, and the meditation of my heart, be acceptable in thy sight, O Lord, my strength, and my redeemer.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Lord I am crying out to you I'm hurting inside my relationship is breaking me down the thoughts are breaking me God I need to believe that you are with me break these chain's remove the thoughts in my mind show me I'm worth more than what I have accepted in my life don't allow them to hurt me anymore. I need a miracle and a home of my own instead of feeling unwanted I never been without a home or have to depend on anyone I have never felt so alone and lost don't know where my life is suppose to be.

PRAYER FOR TODAY - April 10th, 2024 (Asking God To Make His Move Now and To Show Our Enemies That They Are NOT In Control)

Father, we know that You see and know all things.   We know that You know what we are going through at every given moment of our lives.   So...