Sunday, September 13, 2015

PRAYER FOR TODAY - September 13, 2015 (Asking God For Healing and Strength)



Father thank You for these Your people.  Thank You for healing them, delivering them, and for strengthening them.  Father there are those who don’t know what to do next.  The don’t know where to turn or even how to respond to the things that are coming against their lives.   Help them Father.   Heal them and strengthen them.  Show them that You are God alone.   Let them see Your awesome power at work in and through their lives.    Father let them know that they are not alone.
  
Father thank You for Your Word.   Your Word works.   Your Word is true and Your Word is filled with Your promises.   Thank You for honoring Your Word.  Thank You for using our live as examples that show forth your faithfulness to those who honor and obey your word.   Thank You Father for choosing us to be living epistles that openly testify about your goodness, grace, love, and mercy.   Thank You Father for all that You have done and are doing in our lives in Jesus name.   Amen


SCRIPTURE MEDITATION

Isaiah 41:10 - Fear thou not; for I [am] with thee: be not dismayed; for I [am] thy God: I will strengthen thee; yea, I will help thee; yea, I will uphold thee with the right hand of my righteousness.

Psalm 30:1-3 - I will extol thee, O Lord; for thou hast lifted me up, and hast not made my foes to rejoice over me.
O Lord my God, I cried unto thee, and thou hast healed me.
O Lord, thou hast brought up my soul from the grave: thou hast kept me alive, that I should not go down to the pit.


No comments:

PRAYER FOR TODAY - April 10th, 2024 (Asking God To Make His Move Now and To Show Our Enemies That They Are NOT In Control)

Father, we know that You see and know all things.   We know that You know what we are going through at every given moment of our lives.   So...