Sunday, September 8, 2013

PRAYER TODAY - September 8, 2013 (Prayer Of Salvation - To Commit or Recommit)

Let today be your day of salvation.   Let today be the day that you recommit.    This is a post from the Facebook page this morning.   Take the time to commit or recommit today.   To give God your all.   Make up your mind once and for all to be "totally committed".   Amen.  

God is inviting you into a right relationship with Him. He wants you to let go of all the other stuff that you have been dependent on and to become totally and completely dependent on Him. He knows that your life is dependent on Him ... He want you to settle within yourself that you are dependent on Him. To believe in your heart and to open your mouth and to confess that Jesus is Lord.   
 
Will you accept Him today? We you open up and receive the full manifestation of who He is in your life? Will you surrender your all to Him? He's waiting on you. Open up your mouth and say ... "I come to you now asking you for forgiveness of my sins. I confess my sins before you. The fact that I messed up. But I thank you Lord that I know that through the precious blood of Jesus that was shed on the cross for me I am forgiven. Father your word says that if I believe in my heart and confess with my mouth that Jesus is Lord ... I am saved. So today Father I believe and today I open my mouth and I confess Jesus as my Lord and my Savior. I believe He died and rose again. I confess Him as my personal Lord and Savior. Thank you Lord for forgiving me and giving me this opportunity to line up my life with your word. Father I love you and thank you for saving me. In Jesus name. Amen"

No comments:

PRAYER FOR TODAY - April 10th, 2024 (Asking God To Make His Move Now and To Show Our Enemies That They Are NOT In Control)

Father, we know that You see and know all things.   We know that You know what we are going through at every given moment of our lives.   So...