Sunday, August 5, 2012

PRAYER FOR TODAY - August 5, 2012 (Speaking Forth and Confessing God's Word In Our Lives)

Father thank you.  Thank you for all you have done for us.  Thank you for your power and your presence.   Thank you for your love and your protection.   Thank you for everything you have done and everything that you are doing for us ... in us .... and through us.   We love you Daddy.   We believe you Daddy.  We expect you Daddy.    

Father today we say what you say about us.    We speak your words in our lives today.   We confess what you have already said.   We will not try to determine our own direction .... we will speak forth your direction Daddy.   

"I am a child of God.  Created in Him.   Created by Him.   Created for Him.    Today I walk in my healing for He said in His word that by Jesus stripes I am healed.   Today my needs are met for my Father said that He knoweth the things I have need of and that He is faithful and just to provide me with those things.   Today I walk in peace for my Daddy said that He would give me the peace that goes beyond my understanding.    Today I am overwhelmed with joy.   For I know that His word says that the joy of the Lord is my strength.   Today I am prosperous because He said that His plan is to prosper me and not harm me .... to give me a hope and a future.   Today I walk in victory because I know that the battle for my life has already been won.   I walk in knowledge ... knowing that my Daddy ... my Savior ... my King is on my side.   All that I am ... I am in Him.   I that I do ... I shall do for Him.   No longer will I be lost .... because in Him I am found.   No longer will I be defeated ... because in Him I win.    My choice is my God.   My safety is under the shadow of His wings.    My power is His power.   My authority is in Him.    Today .... I know who I am.   Even more ... I know whose I am."

In Jesus name we do pray.    Amen.    

No comments:

PRAYER FOR TODAY - March 26th, 2024 (Asking God For Forgiveness, Surrendering Our All, and Asking God To Help Us With It All)

Father today we come to You asking that You help us to stay strong in You.   Help us Father to not give up and to not give in.   Father we n...